WISA-PremiumCut Clear is a high performance panel designed for the needs of the die-cutting industry. The excellent strength properties enable die-cutting of small boxes with excellent accuracy. The lacquered grey surface offers a great, smart looking base for gluing rubbers - being hygienic and easy to clean at the same time.
- Long service life due to good durability
- Homogeneous structure with minimised moisture movement and strict thickness tolerances enables accuracy in die-cutting
- Wide size range and smart look
- Possibility to customise according to your needs
- Also available uncoated
- Special lacquer to minimize moisture movement as well as reduce combustion gases during laser cutting
- Die-cutting Industry – flat die tools for
- Long series
- Small sized boxes with large amount of multiples per one die tool
Cross-bonded interior gluing according to EN 314-2 (Plywood - Bonding) class 1 interior.
Face veneer: Qualities S and BB.
Coating: UV lacquer on both sides.
Other colour options: Other colours are available subject to agreement. The lacquer coating does not contain benzophenon. WISA-PremiumCut is also available unlacquered.
Edge protection: Coated panels have edges sealed with lacquer.
|Nominal thickness (mm)||Min. thickness (mm)||Max. thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)|
Thickness tolerances fulfi l the requirements of EN 315 (Plywood - tolerances for dimensions) and are in part tighter. Other thicknesses are available upon request.