- Long service life due to good durability
- Homogeneous structure with minimised moisture movement and strict thickness tolerances enables accuracy in die-cutting
- Wide size range and smart look
- Possibility to customise according to your needs
- Also available uncoated
- Special lacquer to minimize moisture movement as well as reduce combustion gases during laser cutting
- Die-cutting Industry – flat die tools for
- Long series
- Small sized boxes with large amount of multiples per one die tool
Cross-bonded interior gluing according to EN 314-2 (Plywood - Bonding) class 1 interior.
Surface and edges
Face veneer: Qualities S and BB.
Coating: Clear UV lacquer on both sides.
Other colours are available subejct to agreement. WISA-PremiumCut Clear is also available unlacquered.
Edge protection: Coated panels have edges sealed with lacquer.
1220 x 1220 / 2440 mm
1250 x 2500 / 3000 mm
1500 x 1100 / 2150 / 2500 / 3000 mm
1525 x 1525 / 3050 mm
Other sizes are available subject to agreement
Constructions and thicknesses
|Nominal thickness (mm)||Min. thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)
|min. - max.|
|9||8.8 - 9.5||6.1|
|12||11.5 - 12.5||8.2|
|15||14.5 - 14.9||10.2|
|18||17.6 - 18.0||12.2|
|21||20.0 - 20.9||14.3|
Thickness tolerances fulfi l the requirements of EN 315 (Plywood - tolerances for dimensions) and are in part tighter. Other thicknesses are available upon request.