WISA-Sprucefloor - the total flooring solutionStory 3.5.2017 0:00 EEST
WISA-Sprucefloor is a sustainable, purpose made plywood panel specifically designed for flooring.Unique to the UK market, it is used in house building, light industrial construction and commercial applications.
Lightweight panels with a T&G profile in size 2400 mm x 600 mm and 18 mm and 22 mm thicknesses are easy to install in all joisted or floating floor applications.
The panels are tongued and grooved on all four sides making installation and use easy and effortless. It is ideal for structural and load bearing applications.
Its greatest merits are the same as all WISA products’: strength, stability, superior surface quality and easy installation. The panels’ face surface is UPMs’ superior grade G, with no open defects, and the panel is thoroughly sanded on both faces.
WISA-Sprucefloor fulfils all the relevant technical and environmental requirements:
- Fully rated structural panel – DoP: UPM006CPR available for use with Eurocode 5 or properties listed in BS 5268 Structural design standard
- CE marked EN636-2 S conforms to EU Construction Product Regulation
- Chain of custody Certification (FSC 100%)
- Formaldehyde emission class E1: ideal for use in public buildings
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Use for BREEAM & LEED environmental assessment
- Low carbon footprint helps achieve A+ ratings in accordance with the Code for Sustainable Homes